.......................................... For BUSINESS ONLY inquires please contact me via email sccastaneda@gmail.com .......................................... Everything and Anything me: My blog - www.sccastaneda.com Twitter - http Facebook - currently at my max # of friends...sorry! Brushes I use - www.sigmabeauty.com CLEAN START cleanstart.dermalogica.com Special Offer: Purchase the CS Kit and get Bedtime for Breakouts ($22 value) for free Discount code: INTROKIT expiration date: 8/31/11 Side notes: ___________________ The before picture looks weak but I was obessing over it all day and finally popped it ewwww. it was gone the next day no joke. It will now be my secret weapon! FTC- This video was sponsored, sponsored or not...it works. I gave the product to my roommate and she could back me up...we were both shocked!
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
How to get rid of pimples overnight!
.......................................... For BUSINESS ONLY inquires please contact me via email sccastaneda@gmail.com .......................................... Everything and Anything me: My blog - www.sccastaneda.com Twitter - http Facebook - currently at my max # of friends...sorry! Brushes I use - www.sigmabeauty.com CLEAN START cleanstart.dermalogica.com Special Offer: Purchase the CS Kit and get Bedtime for Breakouts ($22 value) for free Discount code: INTROKIT expiration date: 8/31/11 Side notes: ___________________ The before picture looks weak but I was obessing over it all day and finally popped it ewwww. it was gone the next day no joke. It will now be my secret weapon! FTC- This video was sponsored, sponsored or not...it works. I gave the product to my roommate and she could back me up...we were both shocked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment